Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University is looking for a full-time BSN Nurse Instructor. The full time faculty position holds either 10-month or 12-month appointments with all rights and responsibilities of faculty appointment. Primary responsibility for faculty focuses on providing instruction and an effective environment for student learning, service and scholarship in the baccalaureate nursing program.
- Prepares instruction that reflects stated course student learning outcomes
- Constructs classroom materials that support the goals of the course
- Prepares thoroughly for each instructional hour; instructs and guides the class in an efficient and effective manner
- Maintains accurate records of student work and attendance and posts grades in a timely manner
- Advises students through feedback, coaching, remediation, and engagement
- 2 years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- Masters Degree in nursing required, doctoral degree preferred
- A desire to embrace and enhance the Catholic, Franciscan mission of the College
- Current Louisiiana Registered Nurse license
Employment type: Full-time
To apply: https://bit.ly/3L8rTkj
Please reach out to Amy Hall at (225) 526-1790 if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.