The full time CRM Administrator position is a vital position to the University and will be an integral part of the operations of the Office of Admissions. The CRM Administrator will manage the completion of applications and identify and solve enrollment operations problems that focus on strategic recruitment efforts. ln addition, the individual will be responsible creating, documenting, and managing business process flows to ensure efficiency throughout the office and the highest level of service to applicants.This role will also be responsible for collaborating with the Office of Information Services and other departments to ensure positive enrollment progression, student satisfaction and success.
- Managing the CRM (Technolutions Slate)
- Audit the processes within Slate to ensure efficient operations
- Research additional ways to utilize Slate and best practices across the industry
- Provide Slate training for new users and maintain the Slate training manuals
- Compile admissions reports
- Manage the daily import of admitted student files into the Student Information System (Colleague)
- Slate application maintenance
- Slate Reader maintenance including updating and building reader review forms
- Provide technical support for Slate and Slate general maintenance
- Monitor campaigns, workflows and intended delivery methods are functioning correctly
This position is a 12 month, full-time placement. Occasional evening and weekend shifts may be required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Higher Education admissions and recruitment
- Experience using a CRM, experience with Technolutions Slate preferred
- Valid LA Driver's License. If moving to Louisiana, Louisiana Driver's License is required within 30 days of the start date.
- Superb organizations skills, problem solving ability and attention to detail Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Be able to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders