Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University is looking for a full-time IS PC Technician. The IS PC Technician provides primary support services to internal users by effectively trouble-shooting, diagnosing and resolving user issues and work requests in accordance with service level agreements. Support includes issues relating to system access, hardware, application software, and basic network communication issues.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems, hardware and peripherals
- Provides high-quality, consistent end user support services for all employees within FMOLHS
- Troubleshoots and resolves end user issues by guiding user through corrective steps
- Documents, logs, escalates, and follows up on issues with end users and sites
- Images, configures and deploys new hardware, software and peripherals for use on the corporate network.
- Assists in the development of, and complies with, all standards regarding documentation, end user instructions, computer deployment, ticket logging, and monitoring
- Researches new developments in hardware and software and keeps abreast of the latest developments and studies involving computer-related procedures and methods
- 2 years experience in database applications or PC hardware & software. Associates Degree in IT accounts for 1 year of experience
- High school diploma
Employment type: Full-time
To apply, click here.