Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University is looking for a Student Health Nurse. The Student Health Nurse RN will review student health documents and advise students to ensure compliance with immunization legislation and student health requirements of their clinical programs. Works closely with Employee Health departments of clinical agencies as well as College faculty to attest to student compliance with health requirements.
- Reviews and records details from student health documents.
- Advise students to ensure compliance with immunizations and clinical student health requirements.
- Completes attestation reports for faculty and clinical agencies on student health compliance.
- Advises students on health issues that could impact clinical practice.
- Collaborates with Director in the management of student exposures and injuries.
- One year Employee Health experience or 2 years related nursing experience.
- Graduate of accredited RN program
- Unencumbered Louisiana RN License
- Proficient computer skills
Employment type: Full-time
To apply: https://bit.ly/33LkjMN