The Military Connected Group is an organization made up of students who are connected to the military either through prior service or recipients of educational benefits through military connections.
Applying To FranU Through Veteran Affairs (VA) Benefits
FranU accepts the Montgomery GI Bill and the Post 9-11 GI Bill.
- Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility through Veteran Affairs (VA) and notify the Office of the Registrar
- Apply for classes
- Office of the Registrar will notify VA of your registration
- Receive a letter from the VA informing you on the balance of your Montgomery/9-11 GI Bill and your acceptance for the semester
**If any issues arise, please get in contact with the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Veteran Student Checklist
- Apply for admission here. Admission requirements can be reviewed here.
- Submit a Certificate of Eligibility to the VA Representative. Apply for financial aid via the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University school code is 031062. FranU tuition and costs can be found here.
- Submit official transcripts of all previously attended post-secondary institutions. Transcripts can be submitted electronically to email@example.com. If mailed, transcripts can be sent directly to FranU’s Office of Admissions:
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
Office of Admissions
5414 Brittany Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Submit immunization records via your applicant portal.
- Register for classes. You will receive an email once advising opens with instructions. Submit a copy of your certificate of eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The VA Representative will complete your enrollment verification each semester. You may email Kim Jones-James at email@example.com regarding any questions or concerns you may have.
- View off-campus housing options here. You will have the opportunity to create an account and search for a FranU student roommate if needed.
- Many clinical programs at FranU offer guaranteed admissions. Learn more about qualifications here.
Veterati is an innovative mentorship platform that makes being a mentor and finding mentors effortless. Connecting job-seekers to mentors at scale is phase 1 of Veterati’s greater mission: to transform job search from a painful experience into an inspiring journey.