All applicants applying to the Nurse Anesthesia Program at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University are required to complete Acuity Insights Assessments for the 2023/2024 admissions cycle.
Casper or Acuity Insights Assessments is a standardized, multi-part online assessment that measures different competencies and attributes that we believe are important for successful students and graduates of our program. These assessments will complement the other tools that we use for applicant review and evaluation. In implementing Acuity Insights Assessments, we are trying to further enhance fairness and objectivity in our selection process.
Acuity Insights Assessments consists of:
Casper: 90-110 minute online, open-response situational judgment test
In order to take the assessments, you will be responsible for securing access to a laptop or desktop computer with webcam and audio capabilities and a reliable internet connection with an internet speed of at least 1.5 Mbps and upload speed of at least 2 Mbps. You will require the following for both account creation and completing Acuity Insights Assessments::
- Government-issued photo ID (English/French) for account validation
- Valid email address (the same one you will use to submit your application)
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Working webcam
- Working microphone
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Please go to www.acuityinsights.app to sign up for Acuity Insights Assessments for CSP-10101, under your specific country, and register using your government-issued photo ID.
- Select a Casper test date. You will be provided with a limited number of testing dates and times, which have been pre-arranged/approved by your program(s) in accordance with their admissions timelines. Please note that these are the only testing dates available for your Casper test based on your program selection(s). There will be no additional tests scheduled. Please use an email address that you check regularly and that you have used for your application; there may be updates to the test schedule.
- Important: To account for identity verification and payment processing timelines, ensure that you register for your test at least 3 days before your preferred test date and time. Last-minute bookings are not recommended.
- Ensure you have selected Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University Nurse Anesthesia Program for distribution before the posted distribution deadline. Likely, there will be no additional tests scheduled, but the most up-to-date information can be found by browsing the Test Dates and Times on acuityinsights.app.
- Please direct any inquiries on Acuity Insights Assessments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may use the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your screen on the acuityinsights.app website.
Applicants requiring testing accommodations to complete their Acuity Insights Assessments should submit an Initial Request Form (Part 1 and 2) at least four (4) weeks prior to their scheduled Casper test date. More information regarding the accommodations policy can be found in this help article here.*Note 1: If you are not using Duet in your program selection, please say “Duet is not required to apply to our program”. **Note 3: Please check with your Customer Success Manager if you are unsure of the assessment code.